This Wind River Stone Ledger Sample will help you evaluate the perfect color and tone for your project. Each stone ledger sample is 6” by 24” allowing you to see the shade and variation of the stone. Old Mill Stone Ledgers provide design flexibility to your project, helping you transform any wall, ceiling or floor with beautiful authentic stone. These beautiful, high-quality stone ledger samples enable a fast, easy, and high-quality installation that can be applied almost anywhere. Stone Ledgers adds comfort, style, and value to your home or business and can be installed where full stone can't. Excellent for residential, commercial, interior, and exterior applications.
Stone that is visible in the package represents general color range and texture. Precise color consistency is difficult to represent with such a sample size. Colors may vary.
Our Stone Ledger Is Genuine Stone
Old Mill Brick's stone ledger sheets enable a fast, easy, and high-quality installation of stone ledger that can be applied almost anywhere. Adds comfort, style, and value to your home or business and can be installed where full stone can't. Excellent for residential, commercial, interior, and exterior applications.
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 24" sample sheet
- Genuine stone adhered together to form elegant stone ledger sheets for fast and simple installation
- Save time and labor costs by taking advantage of the easiest installation of stone ledger on the market
- Beautify virtually any surface both indoor and outdoor with real, authentic stone
- Cuts easily with angle grinder or wet tile saw
Step 1: Measure project area
Step 2: Mix Old Mill Adhesive or modified thin set
Step 3: Apply Old Mill Adhesive or modified thin set (indoor and outdoor) to surface using a 1/2" notch trowel.
Step 4: Apply stone ledger sheets. Press firmly.
Step 5: If necessary cut any sheets using a wet tile saw (preferable) or an angle grinder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.