Sawtooth Stone Ledger - The Majestic Echoes of Rugged Peaks and Shadows
Delve deep into the awe-inspiring landscapes of serrated mountain ridges with our "Sawtooth" Stone Ledger. Reminiscent of the unique saw-like silhouettes of its namesake, this stone masterfully captures the elusive play of light and shadow, hinting at nature's power and profound beauty.
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 24"/sheet
- Quantity: 6 sheets/bundle
- Color Palette: Predominantly grey, mirroring the cool, misty crags and rocky terrains of high altitudes. The subtle infusions of dark brown weave in a touch of the earth's warmth, reminiscent of secluded mountain alcoves.
- Texture: Distinctive dark grey lines and striping course through the stone, capturing the rhythmic patterns of erosion and the ever-changing dance of sunlight on rugged peaks.
- Inspiration: Inspired by the unparalleled beauty and challenging terrains of the Sawtooth mountains, this stone is for those who value nature's intricacies and the stories hidden within its layers.
Embrace the "Sawtooth" in your living space, and every glance will transport you to the echoing stillness of mountain tops, where the wind whispers tales of ancient times, and shadows play fleeting games across the stony canvas. Let your interiors resonate with nature's grandeur, captured and sculpted in stone.
Our Stone Ledger is genuine stone
Old Mill Brick's stone ledger sheets enable a fast, easy, and high-quality installation of stone ledger that can be applied almost anywhere. Adds comfort, style, and value to your home or business and can be installed where full stone can't. Excellent for residential, commercial, interior, and exterior applications.
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 24"/sheet, 6 sheets/bundle
- Genuine stone adhered together to form elegant stone ledger sheets for fast and simple installation
- Save time and labor costs by taking advantage of the easiest installation of stone ledger on the market
- Beautify virtually any surface both indoor and outdoor with real, authentic stone
- Cuts easily with angle grinder or wet tile saw
Step 1: Measure project area
Step 2: Mix Old Mill Adhesive or modified thin set
Step 3: Apply Old Mill Adhesive or modified thin set (indoor and outdoor) to surface using a 1/2" notch trowel.
Step 4: Apply stone ledger sheets. Press firmly.
Step 5: If necessary cut any sheets using a wet tile saw (preferable) or an angle grinder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.