Black Hills Quartzite Thin Stone Ledger - The Majestic Echo of Midnight Skies
Dive into the depths of the night with our "Black Hills" Quartzite Thin Stone Ledger. Reflecting the mystique of the vast night skies and the untouched allure of the Black Hills region, this stone boasts an intense obsidian hue, imbued with the profoundness of midnight.
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 24"/sheet
- Quantity: 6 sheets/bundle
- Color Palette: Deep, immersive black reminiscent of moonless nights under the canopy of the wild. A subtle dark elegance that promises to be the centerpiece of any setting.
- Material: Superior Quartzite, renowned for its enduring beauty and resistance to time's wear.
- Finish: Broken face, delivering a raw, fragmented texture that mirrors craggy rock formations and the rugged terrains of the Black Hills.
- Inspiration: Crafted to encapsulate the stark beauty and mystery of the Black Hills, ideal for those desiring a statement of bold sophistication.
Let the "Black Hills" work its enigmatic charm, bringing forth an ambiance of stark contrasts and powerful presence. Suitable for a range of applications, from a dramatic feature wall to an imposing fireplace surround, this stone ledger assures a design that is as timeless as the night sky and as enigmatic as the deepest caverns of the earth.
Our Stone Ledger is genuine stone
Old Mill Brick's stone ledger sheets enable a fast, easy, and high-quality installation of stone ledger that can be applied almost anywhere. Adds comfort, style, and value to your home or business and can be installed where full stone can't. Excellent for residential, commercial, interior, and exterior applications.
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 24"/sheet, 6 sheets/bundle
- Genuine stone adhered together to form elegant stone ledger sheets for fast and simple installation
- Save time and labor costs by taking advantage of the easiest installation of stone ledger on the market
- Beautify virtually any surface both indoor and outdoor with real, authentic stone
- Cuts easily with angle grinder or wet tile saw
Step 1: Measure project area
Step 2: Mix Old Mill Adhesive or modified thin set
Step 3: Apply Old Mill Adhesive or modified thin set (indoor and outdoor) to surface using a 1/2" notch trowel.
Step 4: Apply stone ledger sheets. Press firmly.
Step 5: If necessary cut any sheets using a wet tile saw (preferable) or an angle grinder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.